For those readers who may be unfamiliar with brake fluid servicing, the following are some frequently asked questions:
- How does brake fluid work?
- What is brake fluid made of?
- Why should I get my brake fluid serviced?
- Does my brake fluid need to be changed if my brakes are working fine?
- How do I know if my brake fluid is bad?
- When should I get my brake fluid replaced?
- How often should my brake fluid be serviced?
- What does brake fluid service include?
- What should I look for when I get my brake fluid serviced?
- What should I do if my brakes squeal or my brake pedal is low or spongy?
- Is brake fluid flammable?
How does brake fluid work?
Brake fluid works [...]